CURT 56094 Vehicle-Side Custom 4-Pin Trailer Wiring Harness for Select Chevrolet Equinox, GMC Terrain
Extreame Savings Item! Save 46% on the CURT 56094 Vehicle-Side Custom 4-Pin Trailer Wiring Harness for Select Chevrolet Equinox, GMC Terrain by CURT at Bullens Trailer Sale. MPN: 56094. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A CURT custom wiring harness (also called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that eliminates the need for cutting, splicing and soldering when installing vehicle-to-trailer wiring. Most vehicles do not come ready to tow. Unless your vehicle has a towing package, it is probably not equipped with a trailer wiring connector. This is where CURT's custom wiring harnesses come into play. Custom wiring harnesses plug into your vehicle's electrical system using original equipmen
Product Description & Reviews
A CURT custom wiring harness (also called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that eliminates the need for cutting, splicing and soldering when installing vehicle-to-trailer wiring. Most vehicles do not come ready to tow. Unless your vehicle has a towing package, it is probably not equipped with a trailer wiring connector. This is where CURT's custom wiring harnesses come into play. Custom wiring harnesses plug into your vehicle's electrical system using original equipment (OEM) connectors. Our custom wiring harnesses use two or more OEM connectors to plug in at the taillight assembly and provide a standard trailer socket to allow a trailer to be plugged into your vehicle's power system. This harness provides a 4-way flat connector socket and is designed to be a custom wiring harness for certain years of the Chevrolet Equinox or GMC Terrain (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at ). CURT custom wiring harnesses are long-lasting and quick to install. They come with dust covers to keep your connector clean when not in use and feature a one-year limited to give you peace of mind.
Features & Highlights
- EASY TO INSTALL. No cutting! No splicing! This trailer wiring harness plugs into existing factory wiring on your vehicle and equips it with a standard 4-pin trailer wiring connector for plugging in and towing a trailer.
- STANDARD CONNECTOR. The 4-flat trailer wiring can be used to connect trailer taillights, brake lights and turn signals. 4-way trailer wiring is popular on a wide variety of trailers, adding versatile towing options for your vehicle.
- VEHICLE-SPECIFIC. This vehicle-trailer wiring harness is designed for select models of the Chevrolet Equinox or GMC Terrain, ensuring the easiest possible installation and the most reliable wiring connection.
- EASY GRIP. Plugging in your trailer wiring and trailer lights is easy with the ergonomic design of this vehicle socket. It features tabs on the top and bottom for a better grip when plugging into your trailer or unplugging.
- DUST COVER. To promote long-lasting use and weather resistance, this 4-pin trailer wiring harness comes with a rubber dust cover. It easily fits onto the 4-way flat connector when not in use, protecting it against the outdoor elements and internal corrosion.
One-Year Limited Warranty
2 x 9 x 4 inches
3.7 x 1.8 x 8.5 inches
Have questions about this item (56094), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CURT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: FBA_pwt-tc6a, ean: 5055983154085,
✅Ideal for custom trailer applicationsThe Lavolta Trailer Cord with Junction Box provides a fast, simple way to connect the wires from the trailer cord to the trailer wiring. Designed for RV travel trailers, caravans and food vans, it's a great cho...
mpn: 43315, ean: 0079976433150,
As the number one brand in towing electrical products, Hopkins Towing Solutions has provided consumers with innovation, durability, and performance for over twenty years. With Hopkins' T-Connectors, you won't have to cut into your vehicle's wiring sy...
mpn: 80176, ean: 0612314001415,
No matter how far you are planning to drive -- down the street or across the state -- using safety chains when you tow is smart, safe and required by law. Without safety chains attached, there is a serious risk of danger if your trailer becomes uncou...
mpn: 40950, ean: 0079976409506,
Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation makes your towing experience simpler and more rewarding through innovation and value. Hopkins offers a variety of towing solutions including vehicle wiring kits, adapters, vehicle and trailer connectors, breakaway sy...