CURT 19749 60-Inch Vinyl-Coated Trailer Safety Chains with 7/16-Inch Snap Hooks 5,000 lbs. Break Strength, 2-Pack
Super Savings Item! Save 35% on the CURT 19749 60-Inch Vinyl-Coated Trailer Safety Chains with 7/16-Inch Snap Hooks 5,000 lbs. Break Strength, 2-Pack by CURT at Bullens Trailer Sale. MPN: 19749. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. No matter how far you are planning to drive -- down the street or across the state -- using safety chains when you tow is smart, safe and required by law. Without safety chains attached, there is a serious risk of danger if your trailer becomes uncoupled from your trailer hitch. Play it safe with safety chains, and play it even safer with safety chains from CURT.CURT has a few different options when it comes to securing your trailer. These safety chains feature a towing capacity of 5,000 lbs. Th
Product Description & Reviews
No matter how far you are planning to drive -- down the street or across the state -- using safety chains when you tow is smart, safe and required by law. Without safety chains attached, there is a serious risk of danger if your trailer becomes uncoupled from your trailer hitch. Play it safe with safety chains, and play it even safer with safety chains from CURT.CURT has a few different options when it comes to securing your trailer. These safety chains feature a towing capacity of 5,000 lbs. They come with a black vinyl coating to protect them from the elements and to ensure they do not scratch your vehicle. They are also fitted with durable latch hooks that provide extra security and safety while towing. This package includes two 1/4" x 60" safety chain assemblies. Remember, each safety chain assembly connecting your trailer to your vehicle must meet or exceed the gross trailer weight.
Features & Highlights
- DEPENDABLE SAFETY. These trailer safety chains are designed to connect from your trailer to your vehicle to help resist complete vehicle-trailer separation in the event of a disconnection while towing.
- EASY TO HANDLE. These safety chains come with a vinyl coating that protects them against the elements and makes them more comfortable to handle and use. When connecting safety chains for towing, two chains should be used. The safety chains should be crossed once underneath the coupler and hooked onto the trailer hitch receiver safety chain loops.
- HIGH-STRENGTH. These trailer chains have a grade-30 rating and a minimum break force of 5,000 lbs. (two trailer safety chains advised; each safety chain must meet or exceed the gross trailer weight).
- READY TO COUPLE. For safe, secure coupling to the vehicle, these 60-inch long trailer chains come with pre-attached safety chain hooks. The 7/16-inch snap hooks feature a spring-loaded lever for enhanced security.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. These trailer safety chains are constructed from 1/4-inch diameter, high-strength steel links and are protected with a durable zinc plating to resist rust and corrosion in spite of the outdoor elements.
Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
2 x 1 x 60 inches
5.7 x 5.5 x 8 inches
Have questions about this item (19749), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CURT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
Plate sided, painted, heavy duty snatch block with hook, 4-1/2'' diameter sheave grooved for 1/2'' wire rope. Sheave is equipped with bronze bushing and grease fitting (grease zerk). Working Load Limit: 4 tons. Weight: 12 lbs. Ultimate block strength...
mpn: BP760A, ean: 0724920082457,
The 30-Ton Heavy Duty Swivel-Type Pintle Hook from Buyers Products features swivel action to reduce stress on towing mechanisms and allow for off-road and uneven terrain towing. The swivel action allows for travel over curbs and rough or broken terra...
mpn: Tow hook, ean: 0733556607606,
Functional Foldable Racing Designed. Super Easy & Fast Installation( take less than 2 minutes) Direct Screw On Application. Made Of High Quality& Light Weight Billet CNC Machined Aluminum Anodized Finished Color So The Color Will Not Fade Easy Recove...
mpn: CHA0010140, ean: 0783192023964,
Safety Chain is defined as an assembly which provides a secondary means of connection between the rear of the towing vehicle and the front of the trailer (or towed vehicle); it includes link chain and all attaching means, or an alternative system. Th...