CURT 55382 Vehicle-Side Custom 4-Pin Trailer Wiring Harness for Select Jeep Liberty
On Sale Now! Save 5% on the CURT 55382 Vehicle-Side Custom 4-Pin Trailer Wiring Harness for Select Jeep Liberty by CURT at Bullens Trailer Sale. MPN: 55382. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A CURT custom wiring harness (also called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that eliminates the need for cutting, splicing and soldering when installing vehicle-to-trailer wiring. Most vehicles do not come ready to tow. Unless your vehicle has a towing package, it is probably not equipped with a trailer wiring connector. This is where CURT's custom wiring harnesses come into play. Custom wiring harnesses plug into your vehicle's electrical system using original equipmen
Product Description & Reviews
A CURT custom wiring harness (also called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that eliminates the need for cutting, splicing and soldering when installing vehicle-to-trailer wiring. Most vehicles do not come ready to tow. Unless your vehicle has a towing package, it is probably not equipped with a trailer wiring connector. This is where CURT's custom wiring harnesses come into play. Custom wiring harnesses plug into your vehicle's electrical system using original equipment (OEM) connectors. Our custom wiring harnesses use two or more OEM connectors to plug in at the taillight assembly and provide a standard trailer socket to allow a trailer to be plugged into your vehicle's power system. This harness provides a 4-way flat connector socket and comes with a circuit-protected converter. It is designed to be a custom wiring harness for certain years of the Jeep Liberty (to verify your vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide at ). CURT custom wiring harnesses are long-lasting and quick to install. They come with dust covers to keep your connector clean when not in use and feature a one-year limited to give you peace of mind.
Features & Highlights
- EASY TO INSTALL. No cutting! No splicing! This trailer wiring harness plugs into existing factory wiring on your vehicle and equips it with a standard 4-pin trailer wiring connector for plugging in and towing a trailer.
- STANDARD CONNECTOR. The 4-flat trailer wiring can be used to connect trailer taillights, brake lights and turn signals. 4-way trailer wiring is popular on a wide variety of trailers, adding versatile towing options for your vehicle.
- VEHICLE-SPECIFIC. This vehicle-trailer wiring harness is designed for select models of the Jeep Liberty, ensuring the easiest possible installation and the most reliable wiring connection.
- RELIABLE POWER. This 4-way trailer wiring harness is built with surface mount technology. This type of circuitry generates less heat, optimal light intensity and durable performance.
- DUST COVER. To promote long-lasting use and weather resistance, this 4-pin trailer wiring harness comes with a rubber dust cover. It easily fits onto the 4-way flat connector when not in use, protecting it against the outdoor elements and internal corrosion.
One-Year Limited Warranty
4 x 3 x 9 inches
3.7 x 2.9 x 8.4 inches
Have questions about this item (55382), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CURT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 118552, ean: 0016118112276,
Tekonsha 'T-One', Vehicle Specific Tow Harness Connectors require no splicing of vehicle wires. Simply locate your vehicle's wiring harness connector, unplug the connection and insert the T-One Connector into the vehicle's harness. No special tools r...
mpn: 40955, ean: 7123290508025,
Hopkins Manufacturing Corporation makes your towing experience simpler and more rewarding through innovation and value. Hopkins offers a variety of towing solutions including vehicle wiring kits, adapters, vehicle and trailer connectors, breakaway sy...
mpn: 1916, ean: 0617209841916,
Some hitches have electrical cords that are not long enough to hook up a hitch receiver light. To quickly extend your current truck-to-trailer wires, use the ABN Trailer Wire Extension, 10' Foot, 4-Way 4-Pin Plug Flat 20 Gauge - Hitch Light Trailer W...
mpn: 70086, ean: 0817399010868,
MaxxTow Towing Products 70086: Conveniently convert 7-way RV blade connectors to a 4-wire flat connector with this adaptor which includes an 18'' AWG 300V flexible cord (36 INCHES IN TOTAL WHEN UNCOILED). Eliminate the need for multiple 7-way corded ...