CURT 13323 Class 3 Trailer Hitch, 2-Inch Receiver for Select Toyota Tacoma
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the CURT 13323 Class 3 Trailer Hitch, 2-Inch Receiver for Select Toyota Tacoma by CURT at Bullens Trailer Sale. MPN: 13323. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Whatever your task at hand -- whether it's launching that boat before daybreak, setting up your camper before the rush or getting a final load to the dump before close -- CURT class 3 trailer hitches offer the strength needed for serious towing. They make it easy to hitch up and Bring It, offering a vehicle-specific fit and the weight capacity to handle a variety of trailers. Custom class 3 hitches are the most common type of receiver hitch for pickup trucks and SUVs. Because of their weight ran
Product Description & Reviews
Whatever your task at hand -- whether it's launching that boat before daybreak, setting up your camper before the rush or getting a final load to the dump before close -- CURT class 3 trailer hitches offer the strength needed for serious towing. They make it easy to hitch up and Bring It, offering a vehicle-specific fit and the weight capacity to handle a variety of trailers. Custom class 3 hitches are the most common type of receiver hitch for pickup trucks and SUVs. Because of their weight range, they are also found on full-size cars, crossovers and minivans. Each custom class 3 hitch is made vehicle-specific. This particular model fits certain years of the Toyota Tacoma (see application info to verify vehicle compatibility). It provides a weight carrying capacity of 5, 000 lbs. GTW and 500 lbs. TW. It is also compatible with a weight distribution hitch for level towing and a rating of 5, 500 lbs. WD and 550 lbs. WDTW. CURT class 3 trailer hitches are typically used to tow utility trailers, boat trailers, campers, snowmobile or ATV haulers and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest-rated towing component). Each class 3 hitch has a 2" receiver tube and is tested in accordance with SAE J684 for safety. To ensure that CURT class 3 receiver hitches have what it takes for serious trailering, they are designed using a hands-on approach and are constructed with high-strength steel and precise welding. We also protect our class 3 hitches in a co-cured finish of liquid Bond rite and black powder coat for superior resistance to rust, chipping and UV damage. Plus, to give you the confidence to Bring It no matter what your next task is, all class 3 hitches are backed by a limited lifetime .
Features & Highlights
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. This trailer hitch is rated for 5, 000 lbs. gross trailer weight, 500 lbs. tongue weight, 5, 500 lbs. weight distribution capacity and 550 lbs. weight distribution tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component).
- VERSATILE DESIGN. This class 3 hitch equips your vehicle with a standard 2-inch x 2-inch hitch receiver, allowing for a wide variety of towing options. It can accept a ball mount, cargo carrier, bike rack, tow hook and much more.
- FULLY TESTED. Every CURT class 3 trailer hitch design is tested in real-world, on-vehicle conditions at our Detroit engineering facility. Hitches are tested according to SAE J684 standards for the utmost safety and reliability while towing.
- RUST, CHIP, UV-RESISTANT. This tow hitch is protected with a unique dual-coat finish of rust-resistant liquid Bonderite and highly durable black powder coat. The two finishes are co-cured together for exceptional resistance to rust, chipping and UV rays.
- EASY TO INSTALL. Trailer hitch installation of this class 3 hitch is made easier with its vehicle-specific design. This hitch offers a custom fit on select models of the Toyota Tacoma, and it comes with all necessary hardware for a complete installation on the vehicle.
Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish; One-Year Parts)
14 x 12.5 x 39 inches
14 x 13 x 37.5 inches
Have questions about this item (13323), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CURT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: HITCH_2in, ean: 0766871242856,
RoofPax Hitch Receivers are made for many functionalities to serve you in the most emergency situations such as: 1. When vehicles get stuck while off-roading. Especially when you go through a mud you and endup stuck. 2. When vehicles get stuck in ...
mpn: T5Black, ean: 0797824102651,
Trimax Premium 5/8'' Diameter Receiver Lock Wider Span 3-1/2'' With Black Epoxy Powder Coat.5/8'' x 3-1/2'' span fits class V hitches. Black Epoxy Powder Coat for durability. Patented 1/4 turn design prevents false locking, won't pop open. Test Speci...
mpn: 45090, ean: 0612314409006,
CURT class 3, or standard-duty, ball mounts are a step up from classes 1 and 2. They feature a 2'' x 2'' shank and have a higher weight capacity for towing heavy-duty trailers, including utility trailers, boat trailers, campers, single-horse livestoc...
mpn: 90-00-0600, ean: 0856301002102,
The Equal-i-zer hitch’s integrated 4-Point Sway Control resists more sway than any hitch on the market, making it the best performing weight distribution hitch. Trailer owners across the country have voted the Equal-i-zer hitch the #1 hitch on the ...